- Get up before noon. I’ve said my goodbyes to a job where I MAY open at noon, but most likely won’t go into work until 5 p.m. I have a slightly more “real” job, meaning I am here at 7:30 a.m. on the daily. Plus no mom to serve as a second alarm clock!
- Eat meals at a normal time. Sayonara to breakfast at noon, ordering jimmy johns delivery at 4 and making toast and jam at 3:30 a.m. Every…single…day…
- Go to bed before 4 a.m. This one’s self-explanatory, and runs hand-in-hand with number 1. Every time my dad has ever told me to go to bed earlier so I can get up earlier is coming into my mind; he should read this post. I get it, Dad, OKAY?
- Stop reading stupid magazines to waste time at work and replace them with books. Grow, brain, grow!
- Write blog posts about things to be relevant with society or something.
- Stop doing things like making homemade bombs and seeing how worse the milk challenge is with chocolate vs. white just because you’re bored. There are better things to do.
- Keep track of where money goes. Because I got 99 problems and they all sneaky little paychecks.
- Become disciplined in just a few things. I don’t need to tackle every single area I wish I was more disciplined in all at once, because in all reality I’ll probably make another list like this a year from now and think about how much I could’ve been more mature THIS summer. That’s life, baby.