1. You like cartoons? I’ll make your heart melt.
With the seat back, playin in the back, like I like it like that.
-Hot Chelle Rae.
I don’t see the relevancy of my love of cartoons.
2. Like a lightening bolt, your heart will blow. And when it’s time, you’ll know.
Time…for what? I’ll know…what?
3. I might as well take a gun and put it to his head. Get it over with. I don’t wanna be…a murderer.
But, you see, this sounds contradicting.
4. There’s no way to describe what you do to me. You just do to me, what you do. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are….And I want you to know baby.
What is it EXACTLY this boy does? I don’t understand. Also, your last thought…just wasn’t really complete.
5. I hope you slip and fall and trip all over my heart and just lay there alone.
-Selena Gomez, again.
That sounds awkward.
6. If the light is off then it isn’t on. At least not today.
You’re totally right. Because today’s Friday. But on Tuesday’s if the light is turned off, it’s really just on. I get it.
7. I’m plugged in with the mayor. I’m part of the cartel.
I, too, am plugged in with the mayor. I, too, am part of the cartel.
8. But I set fire to the rain, watched it pour as I touched your face.
I like to touch someone’s face when I storm watch too. But I think you’re lying about the fire part.
9. She’s indecisive. She can’t decide.
I don’t get it…
10. I get so hungry when you say you love me.
Go make a hot ham and glitter sandwich.